These Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”) apply to the use of Found in Estonia’s website located at https://foundinestonia.ee/ (the “Website”). The Website includes Found in Estonia’s ecommerce store at http://foundinestonia.ee/Shop/ (the “Shop”). The Shop is operated by Narmla Disain OÜ, a legal entity established in accordance with Estonian laws (hereinafter referred to as “Found in Estonia” or “we”).
The T&C apply to the use of the Website, including any purchases of goods or services via the Shop. The Website is the property of Found in Estonia. By using the Website (including the Shop), you agree to these T&C; if you do not agree, please do not use the Website. The T&C are an integral part of any agreements concluded between you and Found in Estonia. Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before using the Website and the Shop, transferring data to Found in Estonia and/or concluding contracts with Found in Estonia.
|Name||Narmla Disain OÜ|
|Address||Kuristiku 18, Tallinn 10127|
- OUR SERVICES AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Found in Estonia shares stories and sells some goods in the Shop to promote our stories. You can find more information about Found in Estonia in the “About Us” section at https://foundinestonia.ee/about-us/. To provide the wearables sold in Shop, we work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. You can find more information about the Shop below.
- All text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces, artwork, computer code or any other material (the “Materials”) and all intellectual property rights related to the Materials are vested in Found in Estonia, unless any such rights are vested in a third person and licenced to Found in Estonia. Except as expressly provided in these T&C, no part of the Website and no Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way for any commercial purposes, without Found in Estonia’s explicit prior written consent.
- You shall not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or malicious. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website; probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website; interfere with the proper working of the Website, etc. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- ABOUT GOODS AND PRICES
- The T&C apply to the purchase of goods from the Shop. The sales contract is concluded between the client (as the buyer) and Narmla Disain OÜ (as the seller).
- The prices of the goods sold in the Shop are indicated next to the goods. All prices of goods sold in the Shop are in Euros. The published prices are valid at the time of purchase. VAT may be added to the indicated price if VAT is applicable.
- A fee for delivery of the goods is added to the price. The fee for delivery of the goods depends on the destination and the method of delivery. The delivery fee is displayed in the cart view. Please note that additional customs and/or tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
- Information about the goods is provided in the Shop on the page of selected goods.
- HOW TO ORDER
- To order the goods, add them to the cart. To place an order, fill in the required data fields (including the address for the delivery of the goods) and pay via PayPal.
- The order is considered submitted and the sales contract has been concluded as of the receipt of the payment to the account of the Shop. The buyer pays the sale price of the goods and the delivery fee in full in advance.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered, the buyer shall be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. delivery fees) shall be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice. In case of a partial cancellation, the Shop may ask for instructions for handling the rest of the order – either to send it or to cancel it.
- We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
- You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfil an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● Estonia: 2–7 business days
● Europe: 3–14 business days
● USA: 3–14 business days
● Australia: 3–14 business days
● Japan: 3–14 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
- [Covid-19 disclaimer] When will I get my order? Our fulfilment times [for all goods/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges. It’s difficult to predict the shipping times. We will do our best to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
- If the goods cannot be delivered due to the activities or inactivity of the buyer (incl. the buyer is not present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, the buyer provided an incorrect or insufficient address, etc.), we have the right not to deliver the goods. In this case, the buyer is obliged to pay the additional delivery fee (costs of the reshipment), regardless of the chosen shipping method or the total amount of the order. We are not obliged to deliver the goods before you have paid the additional transport fee.
- We may impose delivery restrictions or exclude countries. Additional shipping restrictions may apply in case of international shipping restrictions, international sanctions, insufficient level of copyright protection, pandemics, military conflicts, or for any other reasonably substantial grounds.
- If your order has not arrived on time, please check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address. Also, ask your local post office if they have your package. We encourage you to also stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them. If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbour’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
- RETURN POLICY
- We generally don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We try our best to offer returns to all customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. Please also add photos of the wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you. We will respond to your inquiries within 15 days.
- The Shop is not responsible for any defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
- You may have the right to withdraw from the sales contract if you are a natural person (consumer) in EU. However, please note that the right of withdrawal will not apply to any contracts the object of which is the delivery of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised. Also, the right of withdrawal will not apply to any contracts the object of which are sealed packaging which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery We mostly sell personalised wearables. Therefore, the right of withdrawal may apply to just few goods that does not meet these conditions. If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact us!
- If the right of withdrawal is applicable (see previous clause) then in order to exercise the right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical Shop. If the goods have been used for any other purposes than those or have signs of use or wear, we have the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
- At this time, we don’t offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our Shop, in the product description section.
- Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at email@example.com within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
- Any claims must be submitted within 4 weeks (or 2 months if you are a consumer in EU) after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- If you notice an issue on the goods or anything else on the order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is due to the fact that the product to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (e.g. a wrong or defective product). The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the Shop will return to the buyer all fees (excluding the return fee) received under the contract in 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application.
- We may refuse to refunds any fees until the product has been returned or until you have provided proof that you returned the item, whichever is earlier.
- The Shop has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and reclaim the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the Shop is marked significantly below the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia.
- If you have any concerns, claims or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com. You have the right to rely on the legal remedies provided by applicable laws. We always try to resolve disputes by agreement.
- If no agreement is reached, the courts of Estonia have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&C (including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of the T&C). Harju County Court (Harju maakohus) will be court of first instance. The jurisdiction is agreed upon inter alia for the event where the defendant settles in, or transfers the place of business or seat thereof to another country after entry into the agreement, or if the residence, place of business or seat of the defendant is not known at the time of filing the action. The foregoing shall not deprive the consumer of the right to have recourse to another dispute resolution body or court where the law applicable to the consumer so provides.
- If you are a consumer in EU you can also turn to the Estonian Consumer Disputes Committee and/or European Union’s Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.
- UPDATES TO THE T&C
- To the transactions, the T&C in force at the time of the transaction will be applied. When making a purchase, we recommend that you save and/or print the T&C.
- Found in Estonia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these T&C. When changing the T&C, the updated terms are available in the Shop. It is your responsibility to check these T&C periodically for changes. For the avoidance of doubt, such change or amendment of the T&C shall not alter the agreements already concluded, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
- These T&C have been last updated on May 2021.