- Aparaadio podcasti festival – Estonia’s first festival dedicated to podcasters and podcasting! Found in Estonia team gave a workshop about how to find guests for your podcast. It was broadcasted live to biggest news site in Estonia. #proudmoment 😎
- Guests in the podcast Startup Adventures – You can listen Tiina and Kaisa talking about, how they came up with and started creating podcast Found in Estonia. Among we also share our previous experiences regarding startups and startup life.
- Collaboration with Eesti Instituut/Estonian Institute, Culture.ee and ERR News: Found in Estonia podcast guests sharing their Spring recommendations of what to do in Estonia:
- Spring recommendations: What to do in Estonia #1 – Buluthan from Istanbul from Turkey, episode #5
- Spring recommendations: What to do in Estonia #2 – Viktorija Domarkaite from Lithuania, episode #20
- Spring recommendations: What to do in Estonia #3 – Ada Hisunova from Ukraine, episode #8
- Spring recommendations: What to do in Estonia #4 – Mathilde Roch-Penet from France, episode #11
- Friends with Art blog NorthEast – Northeast presents short posts about events in the arts and culture in Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn and Helsinki.
You have some awesome collaboration ideas or want to invite us to your show?
Write to email@example.com and let’s talk 🙂